Terms and Conditions
General Information and Booking Conditions
- All rates are Retail in Fijian Dollars per Vehicle and include taxes where applicable. All prices include Fiji Government taxes & levies.
- TEWAKA reserves the right to alter rates, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport, and vary itineraries and services if necessary.
Special Promotional Offers
- All specials and promotional offers will have their own terms and conditions, these override any of the terms & conditions included here.
- All inclusions are as indicated in the brochure and websites at time of travel. If not stated as included, then item/s are at customer’s own cost.
Right to cancel or change transfer operations
- All TEWAKA transfer services are subject to road and weather conditions as primary interest always is passenger safety.
- During high tourism season, TEWAKA reserves the right to sub-contract transfer services to approved transport operators using similar vehicle type being booked.
- Should adverse conditions prevent ground transfer operation, our liability is limited to offering an alternative date or times or appropriate refund no greater than the fare paid. The client is responsible for their own additional accommodation costs. TEWAKA is not responsible for missed flights due to late arrival at airline check-in counter what-ever the cause.
- Travel insurance is recommended for all bookings. TEWAKA shall not be held responsible for any property loss or damage and/or any claim resulting from personal injury or death arising whilst travelling with the company. This disclaimer applies irrespective of cause.
- TEWAKA shall not be held responsible for any property loss or damage and/or any claim resulting from personal injury or death arising whilst travelling with the company, participating in activities organised by Tewaka or other company property. This disclaimer applies irrespective of the cause.
Bookings & Reconfirmation
- All bookings not made locally in Fiji must be reconfirmed with our office 48 hours prior to the transfer date Ph +679 995 9170
- Group bookings and Charters: These Terms and Conditions DO NOT APPLY to group and charter travel. Separate booking conditions and payment terms will be provided with quotations and/or booking confirmations.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
· A FJD15.00 administration fee applies for any cancelled bookings.
· A full refund less the applicable administration fee will be processed where a cancellation notice is received and acknowledged by the TEWAKA team no later than 6 hours before expected time of the transfer service booked.
· Bank changes related to transmitting of refunds will be borne by the customer.
· Postponements due to flight delays, where the service is re-booked for a late date/time will not incur fees.
No Show Policy
No-show of customers for pre- booked transfers will attract a 100% cancellation charge.